Pain

This is my pain.

I’ve never broken a bone in my life. But, I’ve experienced pain that may be equivalent to that. So, here’s the story of my pain. (empathetic people beware!)

One time when I woke up, I wanted to go on a bike ride. I got my helmet and I got my sister up and running, and we started off. At first we were going good, then when we were heading back, we were rushing home and then i went too fast and then i fell dramatically, my leg caught in the gear, i fell and i got a bruise as big as my thigh, i didn’t break anything but it hurt a whole lot.

okay… one more story,, (this one’s worse jk.) Once when I wanted to sit on the arm of the couch, (I was 5 or 6 at the time) I was fooling around on the couch and then I fell on my head, I always make a joke that I have brain damage because of that, it always makes people laugh!

Thanks for listening! bye!

Focused Ultrasound and Chronic Pain - Focused Ultrasound Foundationhttps://facty.com/ailments/body/with-a-flick-of-the-wrist-top-causes-of-wrist-pain/?style=quick&utm_source=adwords-ca&adid=490460013839&ad_group_id=96446819011&utm_medium=c-search&utm_term=wrist%20pain&utm_campaign=FH-CA—Search—Top-Causes-of-Wrist-Pain—Desktop&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIy_z67efZ9AIVA_3jBx2ZcwdEEAAYASAAEgLjavD_BwE

One thought on “Pain

• December 10, 2021 at 1:04 pm
    Permalink

I am sorry that you hurt yourself. It must have been very painful. I enjoy your writing. Keep it up. Be careful. I broke my wrist skiing and it really hurt.

Sincerely,

Mrs. P. Witzke

Reply