My favorite animes and what they’re about (part 2)

“Can I be a hero, even without a quirk!” All might was shocked to the core, just then his body is covered in smoke and then a very skinny man that looks like a skeleton is where all might was. Izuku gasped and called all might a fraud, all might explained that he had suffered an injury to his respiratory organs, so he cant hold his “muscle” form for longer than 3 hours. Blood coming out of his mouth, All might responds to the crying Izuku’s question.

“Pro heroes risk their lives every day to save people, and almost get killed in the process, what makes you think that a quirkless kid would be able to fight big villains with no sort of protection, maybe try looking for an actual opportunity for a job, not something that could get you killed, think of your poor mother.”

All might’s words hit Izuku hard… All might and Izuku took the stairs down the building to the ground, when they reached it, a fight had broken out. All might felt his pocket and realized that the sludge villain had fallen out of the bottle in his pocket and has gotten loose. All might transformed into his “muscle” form and sped off to fight the villain, but he couldn’t because his injury had acted up and he had to leave the battle in order for the other heroes to fight them. When Izuku finally arrived at the scene, he saw a horrible sight, Katsuki was being taken over by the sludge just like how it had almost taken over himself. Izuku had tears in his eyes and ran to Katsuki. “KACCHAAN!” Izuku screamed as he threw his backpack at the villain, Izuku was desperately trying to get Katsuki out of the villain but it wasn’t helping. Katsuki’s muffled voice said, “WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE DEKU, GO AWAY, I DONT NEED HELP!” Izuku kept on trying to get Katsuki out, he then yelled, “I WILL GET YOU OUT, I WILL SAVE YOU!” Just then a blast of air appeared, all might had done one of his famous “detroit smashes” and had finally defeated the villain. All might said in a loud voice, loud enough so everyone could hear. “EVERYTHING IS FINE NOW… WHY? BECAUSE I AM HERE!”

—To be continued…